Authors: Popcak, Gregory K., Popcak, Lisa. 179 pgs. Paperback.
Research shows again and again that when families openly live and share their faith together, their marriages are stronger, children and parents get along better, and children are less likely to succumb to drugs, alcohol, promiscuity, or negative peer pressure.
In this book, experienced psychotherapists Greg and Lisa Popcak show how you can transform your family into a joyful place where each member experiences life as a gift from God.
From tapping into the rich beauty of Catholic traditions to mustering the motivation needed to deepen your spiritual life, you discover the practical, positive, and tangible difference our faith can make in your family life.
You'll also learn . . .
- The five marks of a Catholic family. Are you missing the most important?
- How to keep rituals fresh and alive rather than boring and routine.
- The four characteristics of teaching your children to have the heart of a disciple.
- The one thing children need to catch their faith on fire.
- How to shepherd your kids through the seven stages of faith.
- Six steps to helping kids develop individual prayer time
- How to discern your family's charism and what to do with it.
- How to foster your children's sense of mission.